Looks like a great summer. Sorry we couldn't make it to see Scott. Tell him hi for us!
great page mom! you are so creative! it was fun to spend most all of July with you guys and thanks again for the family reunion - it was so fun!
Wow Mom, it's been a while since I looked at your blog, it looks great. I love your layout and pics.
And maybe..your son coming home after 2 years of being out of the country? haha I love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a great summer. Sorry we couldn't make it to see Scott. Tell him hi for us!
great page mom! you are so creative! it was fun to spend most all of July with you guys and thanks again for the family reunion - it was so fun!
Wow Mom, it's been a while since I looked at your blog, it looks great. I love your layout and pics.
And maybe..your son coming home after 2 years of being out of the country? haha I love you!
Post a Comment